How to make order/Size chart
You can buy your bright pair of shoes:
- On the site hameleon-shoes.com.ua
- The show room Chameleon: Kiev, st. 69 Vladimirskaya, the 4 floor, 423 office
- Store "Vsi svoi": Kiev, st. 27 Khreshchatyk
- Delivery in Ukraine and around the world
For all the issues that arise, you can contact us by phone, viber, whatsapp: +380979738265; +380986110500
- Measure both feet.
- Put your foot in a thin toe on a piece of paper, located on a flat surface, and circle around the contour.
- The pencil should be kept perpendicular to the plane of the paper.
- Measure the distance between the extreme points - the heel and the most prominent finger. This is the length of your foot.
- Measure the distance between the tufts (at the widest part of the foot) - this is the width of the foot.
- Using the measuring tape, measure the ankle circumference, the girth of the ankle (through the middle of the foot), the girth of the foot in the bunches of fingers, the girth of the foot at the narrowest point (under the ankle), the girth of the calf (if you plan to order the products with the shaft), the oblique girth (through the heel).
- If you take measurements for boots or shoes, you need the calf shanks.
- First the volume of the ankle (at an altitude of 10-12 cm).
- Then every 5 cm - to the widest part of the shin.
- In addition, it is necessary to indicate the desired height of the future product.
|Size||Length of insole, cm||Girth ofbunches, cm||Girth of lifting, cm|